Wasps U17 have named their side to face Exeter Chiefs at the Ricoh Arena following the Aviva Premiership clash between the two sides on Sunday.
Wasps have recently faced Northampton and Harlequins U17s, losing to Saints but beating Harlequins last week.
The U17 side includes Harrowâ€™s England U17 international Callum Sirker on the left wing, whose schoolmate Owain James was awarded a professional contract with Wasps earlier in the week.
Also awarded contracts were Wellington Collegeâ€™s Conor Dolan and Henley Collegeâ€™s Jack Willis. Four of his Henley College teammates are included in the squad for Sundayâ€™s game, Caleb Shepherd starts at outside centre, with Jacob Turner at blindside, Alex Crocker on the bench, and Scotland U18 international Conor Eastgate starts at fly half. Willisâ€™ namesake Tom from Highdown School starts at number 8.
Joining Sirker in the England U17s this season have been Stoweâ€™s Seun Coker, who starts at openside, and St Benedictâ€™s Ehize Ehizode, who starts in the second row.
Coker is joined in the squad by schoolmate Toni Kuku, who starts on the bench, while Ehizode is one of three St Benedictâ€™s pupils in the squad, with Matt Ilube on the right wing and Will Taylor on the bench.
Abingdon School are well represented in the squad, with three front row forwards. Jamie Cox starts at hooker with George Strainge at tighhead. Joe McNamara is on the bench.
Merchant Taylorsâ€™ also see plenty of representation, Will Porter starts at scrum half with Theo Reynolds and James Seabrook on the bench. RGS High Wycombeâ€™s Ollie Warren starts at inside centre with his schoolmate Matt Handcock on the bench.
Completing the starting fifteen are Aylesbury Grammar Schoolâ€™s Matt Wells at fullback, The Oratoryâ€™s George Propyn at loosehead, and Dr Challonerâ€™s Joe Tunney in the second row, with Magdalen Collegeâ€™s Ted Pullin completing the bench.
Ahead of the game, Waspsâ€™ Academy Manager Matt Davies said:
â€œWe are constantly looking to create new opportunities for our young players, and they donâ€™t come much bigger than the chance to play on our home ground after a huge Premiership game for the club.â€
â€œThe players have trained really well over the past few weeks, and after a great win at Quins, will be keen to make a good impression against an excellent team like Exeter. We hope as many Wasps fans as possible can hang around and see of the next generation at the Ricohâ€
Wasps U17 XV:
15. Matt Wells (Aylesbury Grammar)
14. Matt Ilube (St Benedictâ€™s School)
13. Caleb Shepherd (The Henley College)
12. Ollie Warren (RGS High Wycombe)
11. Callum Sirker (Harrow School)
10. Conor Eastgate (The Henley College)
9. Will Porter (Merchant Taylorâ€™s School)
1. George Probyn (The Oratory School)
2. Jamie Cox (Abingdon School)
3. George Strainge (Abingdon School)
4. Joe Tunney (Dr Challonerâ€™s School)
5. Ehize Ehizode (St Benedictsâ€™ School)
6. Jacob Turner (The Henley College)
7. Seun Coker (Stowe School)
8. Tom Willis (Highdown School)
16. Joe McNamara (Abingdon School)
17. Theo Reynolds (Merchant Taylorâ€™s School)
18. Ted Pullin (Magdalen College School)
19. Matt Handcock (RGS High Wycombe)
20. James Seabrook (Merchant Taylorâ€™s School)
21. Alex Crocker (The Henley College)
22. Will Taylor (St Benedictâ€™s School)
23. Toni Kuku (Stowe School)